Professional, warm, friendly dental care
HENDERSON DENTAL FAMILY DENTIST
Providing family dentistry in Las Vegas with a focus on your comfort and happiness.
Dentist Serving Henderson and Las Vegas NV
Dr. Vi and her staff aim to deliver an exceptional, stress free Henderson dental experience that is relationship based. They value each and every dental patient and spend extra time to actively listen and understand their patients’ dental needs and expectations. Treating each Henderson and Las Vegas dental patient as if they are a member of their own family. Here at Columbia Dental Group, we offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry treatments, laser dentistry, root canals, modern porcelain crowns, oral surgery, permanent restorations, adult braces -Invisalign, 6 Months Smiles and brackets braces. With a broad knowledge of dental treatments from emergency dental to cosmetic dental to family dental to basic teeth cleanings, Dr. Vi is able to present multiple treatment options to address each patient’s unique dental goals in Henderson and Las Vegas. Read More
Would you like to schedule an dental appointment in Henderson, NV with our team? Contact Us
In Henderson Nevada
OUR FAMILY HENDERSON DENTAL SERVICES
We offer a wide variety of family and cosmetic dental services.
Dr. Vi Raymond
Dr. Vi is originally from Southern California and received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of California, Irvine in 2006. She completed her Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles in 2010. She continued her education, completing a General Practice Residency program at the Veterans Affairs, Loma Linda, California. She has made Las Vegas her home since 2011.
I’ve had 2 root canals
I found Columbia Dental around the corner from my house. A hidden gem by Auto Zone on Stephanie and American Pacific. I finally got dental insurance and made an appointment. They were not all about the almighty dollar. I’ve had 2 root canals and 5 fillings done here in the last couple of months. The front office staff is exceptional. So friendly!! You feel like you are in a great atmosphere. The interior of the office is beautiful. The staff in the back are so professional yet down to earth. They laugh with you and don’t treat you like you are just another patient. After the x-rays we created a plan based on what is most important. Dr Vi and staff omg!! Just amazing. No rushing and printing out paper to force me into making an immediate decision. They showed me what I need, what insurance covers and what out of pocket I would pay. I wanted everything done and they made it happen. I was in pain and Dr Vi immediately jumped in to help. Everyone acted like I was family and I just knew I was in great hands. I freak out at the slightest thought of a drill but I felt relieved because they are really confident and have great teamwork. Dr Vi and staff talked me through my treatments along with regular chit chat about life, kids etc. I can’t describe how amazing they made me feel. I already have appointments scheduled for my hubby and son. I highly recommend coming here. If you like modern dentistry with old school friendliness where everyone knows your name then this is the place to go. Unlike other places, they know how to treat their clients. Professional, kind, understanding and down to earth. Everyone in the office has a friendly, upbeat, kind personality. I never review anyone but I felt the need this time!! Im truly grateful to have found them.
They were very clean and professional. Very accommodating.
State of the Art
We’ve equipped our office with state-of-the-art technology and amenities! Comfortable, clean, friendly, efficient & effective care – plus twenty-five years of experience on our side.
Confident & Efficient
Our goal is to educate our patients, providing high quality and efficient dental care to create a comfortable environment. We’re here to support you as your trusted dentist.
Need a Henderson Dentist? Call us at (702) 361-0061 or Message us
Featured Article: The Importance of Maintaining Proper Oral Care
As a primary dental health provider, we pride ourselves on our first-class general dentistry in Henderson, NV. Given that this is the primordial step into a healthier smile, we take nothing for granted, offering top-quality teeth care services in everything related to your oral health. Our experienced dental care providers are devoted to giving you a permanent glowing smile in Henderson, Las Vegas, Summerlin, Lake Las Vegas, Anthem, and more.
General Oral Health Care Help
We all want to keep our teeth as we get older. But that will only be the result of proper dental care today. You know all the dos of preserving excellent oral health care.
At home, you practice proper brushing your teeth, flushing, mouth washing with Listerine, etc. But regular dentist visits to the dentist to get some hygienic maintenance is always in order. We provide you not only with the basics of oral health care but also with follow-up as to keep those pearls always shining white and straight smiles.
The Purpose of Oral Hygiene
Good oral hygiene involves brushing, flossing, and mouth rinse on a regular basis. Not only will these activities make your mouth feel so fresh but it also has health implications long term. Adversely, poor care of your mouth will cause bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay. This will lead to horrible pain and root canals or worse.
Furthermore, research has found more reasons to keep good oral hygiene habits. An unhealthy mouth may increase the risk of suffering some other health problems such as heart conditions, respiratory infections, diabetic complications, stroke, and even dementia and Alzheimer’s. A salivary sample from your mouth can reveal what is the health condition of your entire body.
Potential Diabetic Complications
Periodontal disease and an inflamed gum can make blood sugar control more complicated. This worsens a diabetic condition. Diabetes will also complicate periodontal disease so patients should be even more careful.
Maintaining Dental Hygiene
Good oral hygiene can go a long way then, in not only having healthy teeth and gums, but it can even save your life! Keeping up with such hygiene requires discipline, commitment, and regular visits to your best Henderson general dentistry clinic.
Here are some best practices to help keep oral hygiene:
- Brush your teeth like you mean it. Follow your dentist’s best practice advice.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue. Plaque can build up there too.
- Floss your teeth like you brush. This is right before or after brushing. Flossing is not only about removing those chunks of beef from between your teeth. This practice also helps to reduce plaque, stimulate the gums, and prevent inflammation.
- Toss in some mouthwash. Patients tend to underestimate the power of rinsing their mouths with Listerine. It is not only about bad breath. It also helps remineralize the teeth, clean the areas missed by the brush and floss, and reduce the amount of acid in the mouth.
- Water is still the best and your oral cavity is no exception, so drink enough.
- Say no to acidic and sugary, welcome crunchy food that’ll put that jaw to work.
- Visit Columbia Dental in Henderson at least twice a year for a regular checkup.
- Gum Care Because gum care is as important as taking care of your teeth, here at your Henderson general family dentistry practice we tap into that as well.
- It is important to take care of those too as it is not all about white teeth.
This means that you should also execute practices to keep your gum healthy and disease-free:
- Brush your teeth after every meal to remove food and plaque from between your teeth and gums.
- Use fluoride toothpaste to help prevent gingivitis and freshen your breath.
- Get the best professional dental teeth cleaning from us to remove tartar.
- Floss regularly to remove plaque and anything else that is unreachable to your toothbrush.
- Smoking is associated with triggering gum disease, so quit it.
- A good mouthwash can also help prevent gingivitis, plaque, and reduce the rate at which tartar develops.